Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first week in Uni

This week is kind of strange to me....

5 years that I spent in my high school suddenly change into a new environment.

Everything changes, so much pressure surround me.

It's hard to change the behaviour of a high school student into a university student...

The need to be really independent, managerial skill, and everything changes.

I should live alone far from my family, I should manage my money and give reports to my mom...

I should do everything alone in here, I'm lacking of close friends/ best friends around.

Unlike in high school, my friends are all considered as my lovely family, no one could erase my high school friends from my mind.

This first week is kinda hard for me even sometimes it's fun even when there are many assignment waiting to be done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment